Newsday chose our Chick Days Event as one of their "Top 10 Picks of What's to do on Long Island"
Come see why!
Chick Days is Saturday, March 17st from 10am-3pm. Stop in for specials on Poultry products, see baby chicks and adult chickens, and enjoy our FREE Presentations on raising backyard chickens!
Our Special Guest Speaker this year is Tiffany Wyman, of Nutrena Feeds. The presentation, “Chicken Chat 101” will be given at 11am and Encore Presentations will be given at 1pm and 3pm. Please R.S.V.P. for either presentation and indicate the time that you will attend.
- Meet the Experts from the Suffolk County Farm!
- Learn how to raise Baby Chicks!
- Poultry Feeding, Housing, Common Problems & Solutions!
- Ducks, Turkeys, Guinea Keets and other Fowl too!
- See Many Live Chicken Breeds – Great for the Kids!
- Plenty of Opportunity for Questions & Answers!
- Meet Tiffany between presenations - Get Free Advice on Raising a Backyard Flock!
PLEASE RSVP if you plan to attend a FREE Chicken Chat Presentation!
Don't wait - these events fill up fast!
Board of Directors
President - Bob Kern, 2XS Consulting
Felix Andino, United Healthcare
Lesley Anthony, Tanger Mall
Lane M. Bubka, Bubka Law Group
Christina Kempner, Stony Brook University/Incubator
Tom Lennon, Pine Barrens Printing
Kristen Reyes, Hotel Indigo/Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Arthur Rosenfield, Red Apple Group NY/CityEntree
Glenn O. Vickers, II - YMCA East Hamton Recenter
Partner, Discover Long Island
Member, Suffolk County Alliance of Chambers