Journeyman Electrician Needed
*Qualified Journeyman Electrical Technician needed
IEC - Independent Electrical Contractors, Inc.
We are looking for a journeyman electrician to work on residential and commercial locations for our busy electrical company. You will get your own company truck and work under minimum direction of a Licensed Master Electrician. We offer a steady work schedule. Some weekend and evening hours are required when you are on-call one week a month (may vary depending on Emergency Calls). You should have solid skills in troubleshooting and a good knowledge of proper safety procedures. We reward hard work and safety consciousness through incentive programs. If you enjoy working in a team environment where your contributions are valued, then please contact us today. Eastern Long Island Only (opportunity for Full-Time/salary commensurate with experience )
* Six (6) Years + Experience
* Proficiency with the National Electrical Code and local codes
* Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
* Ability to read blueprints
* Must pass criminal background check and drug test
* Valid NY state license Preferred but not necessary. Equivalent Experience.
* Previous experience working on residential and commercial electrical systems
* No Side Job Non-licensed electricians.
****Also Now Seeking Helpers - 1-2 Continuous Years of Work. Clean Driver’s license.
Email Resume - email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer