Cabana Server/Catering (18 & older)
Cabana servers are responsible for waiting on private cabanas, birthday party guests, as well as working in our catering area. Throughout the day, they will take food orders, assemble and deliver the food as well as keep the cabana areas clean and stocked. Applicants must have a desire to work with guests and possess excellent customer service skills. Gratuity can be earned in this position and previous serving experience is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applicants should be comfortable with interacting with guests
- Follow procedures accurately when handling credit cards transaction
- Have a friendly, outgoing attitude while working quickly and efficiently.
- Following company policy and Suffolk County Health Department regulations, safety protocols, cleanliness, organization, and stocking needs for Cabana Servers and Catering team members
- Keep cabana areas and kitchen area neat and clean throughout the day and closing times
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be comfortable with interacting with guests and completing credit card transactions.
- Certified by TIPS or Servsafe is a plus