Food and Beverage Cook (16 & older)
Park opens 5/29. Individuals should apply asap.
There are a variety of restaurants located throughout the park, such as Johnny Rockets, Pink's Hot Dogs, the Snack Shack and Boardwalk. Each area requires a team of cooks to prepare the menu items. Team members will be trained on recipe and equipment specifications. Cleanliness, safety, speed, and teamwork are important parts of this position. Applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain quality in the preparation and service of food and beverage operations
- Smile and attend to the needs of park guests
- Maintain a high degree of cleanliness and sanitation
- Assure preparation of fresh, quality food for all guests while maintaining the proper level of cleanliness
- Following company policies and Suffolk County Health Department regulations, safety protocols, cleanliness, and organization
- Working required hours scheduled while following all labor laws
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to frequently lift, carry or move items weighing up to 50lbs.
- Excellent communication skills are a must
16 & older: 16 & older