Selling the Art of Speaking
How do you sell yourself, your product, your company?
The first in the series this year will focus on how to strengthen your interactions and engagement with others. We will examine the vital components of successful business relationships and put what we learn into action in Role play scenarios.
Some of the areas we will examine include:
• Why Authenticity Sells: How do you present yourself and tell your unique story
• How do you have better discovery conversations
• Digging deep to find out what drives your buyer’s decision making
• Discovering and understanding your customer’s needs
• Assessing your personality and theirs
• Selling in the digital age
• Building long term relationship: The importance of building trust
Role play sampler: Examples of interactions in phone calls, digital communication, networking events, product demonstrations
Let’s Play: We will engage in live role play activities to test your newly learned skills to help prepare you for better discovery calls and improved interactions and outcomes.
Sponsorship and program guide advertising available, please contact Diane Tucci at 631-494-2978 or email@example.com
- Program, registration & membership questions, please contact Elise Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org